Featured

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Weekend Project: Pressure Washin'

I'm so embarrassed that we've let it get this bad...but this weekend my big project is to powerwash the deck.  It hasn't been done since we moved in, which was 3 years ago, so it's gotten really bad!  As you can see in the picture below, the deck is really clean in the area under the roof overhang and then there is a distinct line where it turns extremely dirty.  We have also been talking about staining it since the summer we moved in and somehow it's always been put on the back burner.  However, we are actually going to accomplish that this summer too.

I mean...this is ridiculous...so we've borrowed a high power washer from the hubby's parents in order to get the job done!
I'll be sure to post the after pics on Monday...mostly because I'll be so proud of the improvement.  Just one more thing to cross off the House To Do List!

No comments:

Post a Comment