Featured

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We went to the pumpkin patch two weeks ago and the kids had the best time. There is a huge pumpkin patch here in Omaha called Vala's that gets somewhere around one million visitors a season, which is crazy because the pumpkin season only lasts one month!! (If you're ever in Omaha during pumpkin season it's definitely worth a visit!) It's huge and a lot of fun, however, this year we decided to hit up a much smaller patch with a bunch of little kid friendly activities. I'm so glad we did too, because it was much less busy and a lot more enjoyable with small kids; not to mention much cheaper! Here's a little photo recap for ya!

I loved this display. What I wouldn't give to have it in my house!

The corn box was by far the favorite activity of the day!




This was my favorite part! I adore horses.



I hope you have a very Happy Halloween filled with lots of sweet treats!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment