Featured

Monday, May 10, 2010

Airplane 1st Birthday

My son Hudson turned 1 in April and I was determined to make all of his birthday decorations myself after seeing some on etsy.com that I loved, but couldn't afford.  I came across some adorable airplane scrapbook paper and knew that it was perfect for my bubbly baby boy!  Here are just a few of the photos of everything I made.  I think it turned out great and can't wait until next year to do it all again!  And actually I would love to start doing this for others.  I am an experienced event planner turned stay-at-home mom, so this was right up my alley.

Invitation
Hudson's party hat
Front door sign
High chair banner
Cake toppers
Happy Birthday banner
First 12 months banner ( this was my favorite and everyone else's)

I also made thank you notes to match the invitations, but haven't photographed those yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment