Featured

Monday, November 15, 2010

Personalized Letter From Santa

Last year I found some cute personalized letters from Santa online, but figured why pay for one when I can make one myself?!  Plus I wasn't always crazy about what they said or the graphics.  So, I got to work and whipped one up for the little man.  It turned out okay, but this year I wanted to do something better.  Here is what I came up with for this year's Santa letter design.  Now, I don't have photoshop (hoping to get it soon) and I'm not a graphic designer, so maybe this could be improved upon, but I think it's cute and it will be a great keepsake for little man's scrapbook!
For some reason the graphic isn't showing up as colorful as it is in person, which by the way comes from gettyimages.com.

Do any of you send letters to your kids or have letters sent?  I would love to see some other examples!

This is where I'm linking up today:

Someday Crafts
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment