Featured

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Decor Mini Tour

I thought I'd share some pictures of our Christmas decor with everyone.  I happen to really love everything I put up, especially a certain white ceramic tree passed down to me from my grandma.  Plus, seeing other people's decorations is a great way to get inspired!

The tree!
(This picture is actually from last Christmas, but it's pretty much the same)

I had to sneak in a picture of my little cutie pie!

The old white ceramic tree (that I'm sure everyone's parents or grandparents have) is my favorite.  It reminds me of being a kid.

Our stockings...they look kinda sad without a mantle to hang from.

Since we don't have a mantle to decorate (I wish so badly we did!) I make good use of our entertainment center and the shelves that hang above it.  It's not as pretty as a mantle, but it will have to do for now.





The shelves

I love this too.  I bought the snowman candle from Pottery Barn when I worked there a few years ago and then just added some fake snow.

I have tons more, but will just stick with the living room for now.  I hope you enjoyed the mini tour!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I had that same white Christmas tree growing up too! So fun!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Have a great day!
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful! I long for the day I can put all white lights back on my tree!! My girls LOVE the colored ones so for now they get to pick!

    Jeana
    inplaceofhercrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete