Featured

Monday, February 14, 2011

Show & Tell: Trunk Love

I've been wanting this trunk for over a year and now I finally have it!  It was an early birthday gift from my parents.  I wanted it last year for my birthday, but refused to let my mom buy unless it was on sale.  I mentioned it 2 months before my birthday, thinking it would go on sale beforehand, but it never did.  It actually didn't go on sale one time until the end of the summer, so needless to say, I didn't get it.  About 3 weeks ago, to my surprise, I spotted it on sale in the Target ad for $20 off, and my birthday is just around the corner (in March)!!  Oh happy day!  Not only do I need the storage, but I love the way it looks.  Here is my beautiful new birthday trunk in action!!

See that gorgeous bedding in the background?  We bought it a couple months ago.  I was inspired by my favorite home improvement blog, Young House Love.  More on that later!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment