Featured

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Slow Progress

I've been searching the web looking for fabric for our baby girl's nursery.  I wasn't having much luck until yesterday afternoon.  I wanted something with a large, bright floral pattern, but wasn't having any luck finding one. Going into the search I wanted the fabric to include pink (but not too much pink), aqua, and green.  Apparently that is too much to ask when looking for a big, floral pattern!  But the more I looked at this fabric, the more I fell in love with it and think it will make very pretty curtains and maybe a dust ruffle as well.

Dena Designs-Kumari Garden Sujata in Pink

We plan to paint the walls a soft gray and add pops of color throughout the room.  Such as painting this dresser a blue or pink color!  I know I showed this forever ago saying it was my next redo, well I had decided that I wanted to wait until we found out what we were having so I could paint it a color instead of white or black.  And the color would be determined by the look of the room.  So now I can  the hubby can finally get to work refinishing it! 


And adding lots of color on the walls with custom artwork.  I already have a few ideas churning! 
I can't wait to get started!!

What do you think of my fabric choice?  Have you come across any bright, colorful fabric in a large floral pattern?  If so, I would love to check it out! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment