Featured

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

We Have a Theme!

In the past couple weeks, Hudson has really been into farm animals and all the sounds they make.  He knows how to say them all and his new favorite word to say is "barn".  With that in mind, I decided on a party theme for his upcoming 2nd birthday, Barnyard Fun.

I found this amazing shop on Etsy called Stockberry Studios that has the most adorable clipart vectors, and since I'm into making my own decorations, that was right up my alley.  And the best part...it only ran me $5.00!!  They have tons more clipart available and I can't wait to be able to use it in the future.  They also have lots of super cute personalized invites and printable party packages at very affordable prices.  They also have a blog you can check out: Stockberry Studios Blog

Here is a peek at my order!



I can't wait to get started on the invites and decorations!

* I was not paid or perked for this post. I just love their products and thought you might be interested too!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment