Featured

Monday, August 13, 2012

Guest Blogging at H&M Kitchen

Hi Everyone! I know I've been a little absent lately. I've had some problems with medication allergies (yuck) so, when I haven't been sick, I've been trying to enjoy what's left of the summer with my family. I plan on being around a lot more now and even want to try to take this blog to the next level! I have some big plans!

Today, I'm guest blogging over at H&M Kitchen. My friend Melissa, creator of H&M Kitchen asked if I would share a recipe with her readers today, so be sure to go over and check it out along with the rest of her and her husband's awesome website! You'll be sure to find some great recipes and very pretty pictures! Don't forget to leave her a comment letting her know you stopped by!

Here's a little peak!


Okay, now I'm hungry!

I'll be back later with a post about a little craft I put together yesterday for the kids. I think you'll like it!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment