Featured

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Around Here

Planning ahead for the holiday season without planning too much.

Cooking more comfort food now that I'm about to use the stove without it making our house 100 degrees!

Reading A Sweethaven Summer by Courtney Walsh. It's different than most of the books I've read lately.

Listening to the new Dave Matthews Band cd, Away From The World. LOVE them so much.

Feeling excited about this weekend and being able to spend time with my family.

Needing to do some major cleaning, but don't have the motivation. Not. At. All.

Enjoying watching Hudson play soccer for the first time! He is so excited about it and gets better every week.

Drinking lots of coffee with Pumpkin Spice creamer. Yum!

Watching all of our favorite shows returning this season and some new ones that may turn into favorites.

Loving the Fall weather and all of the beautiful colors that come with it.

Dreaming of having everything for my photography business in place and branching out into other ventures as well.

Dating my husband as much as possible because we've finally reached that point where we realize just how important our time alone is and that we need to take advantage of every opportunity.

Wearing sweaters and slippers in the evening when the sun goes down and the air gets that Fall chill.

Running on the treadmill again; following the Get Running app on my iPhone and loving the way it makes me feel.

Eating lots of Greek yogurt. I'm obsessed with Fage blueberry at the moment.

Spending lots of time with my sewing machine lately. I have too many plans for it for the holidays.

Wishing for a fun night out with friends. I just don't get enough of those!

Learning as much as possible about turning my blog and my rekindled love for scrapbooking into a small business.



playing along and linking up with






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great picture and best wishes with your new adventures on "learning"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for stopping by for a visit! Come back anytime!

      Delete