Featured

Monday, August 22, 2011

Apps I'm Loving

If you told me 6 months ago that I would own an iPhone and be blogging about my favorite apps, I wouldn't have believed you.  But I am lucky enough to have one and I really do love it in all it's glory.  There are so many great apps, but here are a few of my favorites:

Pocketbooth
It's like having a photobooth with you at all times! Really cool and lots of fun to play with. Here are some pics of the hubby and I. There are all kinds of options for your pics too and it only cost $1.99. L-O-V-E!! 


Netflix
Everyone knows about Netflix, but the app has really saved us some major terrible two's meltdowns while out to dinner on a few different occasions.  That alone is worth having an iPhone for!!  The app is free if you're a netflix customer.

Pinterest
It's my favorite app to browse while breastfeeding...TMI?  Anyway, Pinterest sooo addictive, but even more so when you have it at your disposal at all times!  And it's free!

Moody Monsters by Alex Toys
It's a fairly new free app that has some games and other activities for kids.  Hudson loves playing with it and it too has been a lifesaver when out to dinner!

Instagram
Who hasn't heard of the Instagram craze?  Well if you're one of the few who hasn't, it's another photo app that lets you get creative and artsy with the photos you take and then share them through the Instagram site or others such as Facebook.  Very cool and only $1.99!

This is an Instagram photo of Harper in her bathing suit.  Isn't it cool?

So there you have it, a few of my favorite iPhone apps that I can't get enough of!  Do you guys have any favorite apps?  I'm always on the lookout for more!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment