Featured

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ultimate Dessert

I was once again inspired by something I found on Pinterest. This time it was for a dessert.  This one...

which is originally from kevinandamanda.com.

Doesn't it look amazeballs?! I thought so too, so I made some.

Here are the steps:

First you make chocolate chip cookie dough. Amanda posted her cookie recipe, but I used my own. (If you would like mine recipe, just send me an email and I'll get it to you!) However, any recipe will work. Spread the dough into a greased, 9x13 inch baking dish like so:

Next, you add a layer of Oreo cookies...I know, I'm blowing your mind, right?

I added this picture for affect...are you totally craving Oreos and milk now?! Me too!

The final layer is brownie. I simply used a boxed chocolate fudge brownie mix. Pour it over the Oreos. I'm sure it would be even better if you made the brownie layer from scratch!  Maybe next time...

Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes.  It should look like this when you cut into it. YUM!! I didn't get to have any with ice cream this time because I took them to my sister's house for a football get together, but I will definitely be making these again and will be sure to eat one hot, right out of the oven, smothered with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup!!


Enjoy!!!

Linking up here:
33 Shades of Green

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment