I didn't have any money to spend on the project other than a few bucks for some white spray paint, so I used what frames I had around the house. Some of them were black, so I had to spray paint them. It's not perfect by any means. I would've loved to have bought all new frames in just the right sizes, but there wasn't money for that right now. However, I'm really pleased with how it turned out and it definitely adds a lot to the space.
I decided not to do all photos, but instead added other things to the frames as well. I already have quite a few photos hanging around the living room, so I didn't want to overdo it.
Hopefully I can continue to add to it over time and maybe even upgrade to some better frames along the way.
Oh, sorry about the photo quality. It's very dark and cloudy here today, so I had to turn on all the lights in order to get pictures without the flash.
The D is slightly crooked. Those letters are hard to get just right because the holes in the back are so uneven, but we're gonna try to fix it.
One of the other pieces that I added was a fortune from a fortune cookie. I got it at the perfect time, so it has a lot of meaning for us. All I did was add some scrapbook paper as a background. I love it!
This is one of Hudson's many paintings. I have an idea for some of his paintings that I found on Pinterest, which will eventually replace this one, but I haven't had the chance to do it yet, so that will be a separate post.
I made this pebble piece while we were camping during the first year that Jeremy and I were dating. It's been framed in our house ever since and I'm so glad I added it to the wall where I can see it all the time again.
The rest of the frames are filled with photos we've taken and one of our wedding photos. I'm excited to have it completed and happy with the "free" price tag! If ever there are any major changes, I'll be sure to blog about it, but for now it's working just fine.