Featured

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Week In The Life Update

So, I finished my Week In The Life journaling and photography on Sunday. It was a lot of work keeping up with it while trying to take care of a 3-month-old and a 2-year-old, but I can already tell that it will be so worth it in the end. I love that it's a way to document our ordinary, everyday life because those are the things that I'll forget 15 years from now.

I went to Achiever's on Monday night to pick up a We Are Memory Keepers binder scrapbook and the page inserts that are recommended on Ali Edward's blog. I also picked up a few sheets of scrapbook paper to fill areas with some color and in case I don't have enough pictures to fill it all! But I don't think that will be a problem! I took tons of pictures throughout the week and I saved things like recipes.

My hubby asked if I was sad that the week was over and if I'd miss doing it come Monday morning and at first I said no, but came to realize that I kept wanting to write things down all day! I did miss it...just a little!

I'm in the process of editing my photos and putting them all together. It will probably take me a while since I've never done it before, but I'm making Jeremy help me because he's much better at that stuff.




Hopefully I'll finish in time for Christmas because I'm contemplating doing the December Daily book along with Ali this year. Yikes! I'm obsessed...somebody stop me!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment