Featured

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fun Mail

This week I've already received 2 envelopes in the mail that I was really looking forward to. The first one was delivered on Monday from Bananafish Studio. I had never ordered anything from Bananafish before, but really fell in love with all of her products after discovering her through Ali Edwards blog. She had some really awesome daily journal cards for my Week In The Life project, which is still not complete, and I also bought some vintage numbers for my December Daily, which I still need to get started on and plan to this weekend. They were just as cute as they looked in the photos and I couldn't be happier.

I actually tried to order a set of holiday journaling cards as well, but even though they were in my cart, I hadn't payed yet and someone else beat me to it! I couldn't believe it! But, as luck would have it, France (the designer), was going to be adding more holiday items the following Monday. Yay!

Needless to say, I totally stalked her shop all day waiting for the items to appear and I ended up snagging myself some of the cutest holiday journaling cards! I'm still waiting for that delivery though.

Here is what I got on Monday from Bananafish Studio.

I added the daily journal cards to my Week In The Life as soon as I opened them! Can't wait to have the project finished! I'm in the process of just finishing up the last of the pictures for it, so I should be able to finish within the next couple weeks.

The other piece of "fun" mail I received was from ChicTags, whom I also learned about through Ali's blog. Yes, I am completely obsessed with Ali Edwards and all of her creative genius at the moment. Anyway, I noticed the ChicTags ad on her sidebar was displaying holiday items and I couldn't resist the Santa bingo card set or the adorable snowmen! Both sets also include other designs. I figured they would be perfect for my December Daily. I can't wait to get that book put together before December arrives, which I have a feeling is going to be here before we know it. On a sidenote, I bought my first Christmas gift yesterday. It feels pretty good to have one out of the way...too bad I have lots more to go.

Here is what came in the mail today from Chic Tags.


I have so many projects to finish up here in the next couple weeks...so many to finish before December. I still need to finish up my advent calendar as well as Week In The Life and at least get a start on my December Daily.

What projects are you working on right now? Anything holiday oriented?




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment