Featured

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Another Challenge!

Sherry from Young House Love and Katie from Bower Power are back with another installment of



Here was my Advent Calendar project for the fall edition:

 You can read more about that here.

And these were my little projects for the summer edition:

sponge balls for Hudson to play with in the pool
 
and some word rocks that I just thought were cool...but mine didn't turn out to be nearly as cool looking as the ones I pinned.
(p.s. I have no idea why I put Oprah on the quote rock when it was a quote from Ghandi. I must've had Oprah on the brain! Duh!)

You can read more on these projects here.



This time I want to take on a bigger project. So, I'm off to browse my DIY/Craft board to find something I really, really want to make! If you would like to follow me on Pinterest, just click the button on my sidebar.

I have a lot I would like to get accomplished around here this weekend. I keep saying that and it never happens, but this time I REALLY mean it!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment