Featured

Monday, March 5, 2012

Lucky Us

I wanted a little sign to go along with my St. Patrick's Day banners. We had some small pieces of plywood leftover from some other projects, so I used a small piece of that.

I used some of Hudson's craft paint to paint the wood white. It actually looks sort of white washed because you can still see the wood grain through the paint. And I'm okay with that. I actually kind of like the way it looks.

Once that was dry, I used some of my acrylic paint to write Lucky Us across the sign.

Then all I did was embellish it a little with a few of the same foam shamrock stickers that I used on my banner and now I have a cute little sign!





It's not perfect, but I like that about it. My favorite part is what it says!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment