Featured

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pinterest Challenge Update

I finished my Pinterest Challenge project but haven't had the chance to order it yet, so I can't show you my finished product. I have the book design finished, but I don't have the book made yet and in my possession. I can show you where I got the idea though! This was my inspiration:




This awesome idea comes from Modern Parents Messy Kids. I'm sure you've seen it at some point on Pinterest. It's been a very popular pin.

Anyway, I figured now that Hudson is almost 3, this would be a great learning tool for him. He already knows most of his letters and can recite the alphabet, but I want him to learn to associate letters with words and what better way than to have a book full of images that he is either in or are of his own belongings?! Pure Genious!

I created mine with MyPublisher.com. I've used them before for our family yearbooks, and have always been really happy with them. Plus, they always have some type of promotion and I love a discount!

It was much harder than I thought to come up with words and pictures for all of the letters. I kept coming up with words for the same letters, but would get stuck on others. "N" for example for tricky for me...

I can't wait to get it ordered and in the mail. I will be sure to share it with you as soon as I get it!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment