Featured

Friday, July 23, 2010

Finally Fireproofed

This is something I've been meaning to do since Christmas, or Black Friday, when I bought the safe. 

I finally got around to putting all of our important papers into our fireproof/waterproof safe.  I also added dvds full of all the pictures of Hudson since birth...which took FOREVER! That was my biggest job yesterday and I didn't finish until 8:00 last night! But my pictures mean so much to me that if anything ever happened and I lost them all I would be devastated, so now I don't have to worry about that anymore.

 Hudson was a big help with the safe...all he wanted to do was stand in it, on it and take everything out of it!

12 hours later the dvd's are done!


Here is the safe.  It's small, but we don't have much else to put in it, so it gets the job done!

No comments:

Post a Comment