Featured

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Show & Tell: Gorgeous Glasses

I got these amazing antique juice glasses at Walnut, Iowa's annual antique fair (which is one of the biggest antique fairs in the country...I know, hard to believe, but true).  It's held every year on father's day weekend.  I was so sad that I couldn't make it out this year because we were out of town, but I have gone the past couple years and let me tell you...so many beautiful things that it's hard to choose just a few.  I spotted these right away and it was love at first sight.  I couldn't stop thinking about them as I paraded through the streets lined with tables.  So, once we decided it was time to go, I made a beeline back to the booth to get them.  I even scored a deal.  The seller had them priced at $25 and I got all ten for $20!  I loved them so much that they actually inspired me to host a ladies only luncheon for all my girlfriends last summer and we are doing it again this year!

The pictures really don't do them justice!  They are much more iridescent than they appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment