Featured

Monday, September 26, 2011

My Dream Neighborhood

Jeremy and I have this thing where we go get coffee and then drive around our dream neighborhood. We do it at least a couple times a month. Usually on a sunny Saturday or Sunday morning or when were trying to get the kids to settle down and take a nap! Anyway, I decided to take my camera the other day to take some pics of the entrance landscaping and a few of the houses. The pics aren't great because it was really bright and sunny, but the houses are still beautiful! The neighborhood is located along the Elkhorn River, so some of the lots back up to the river and the others are up in the higher area. There are lots with tons of trees and lots that are more open. There is even a natural walking path that runs through the whole area past ponds and a creek. Just awesome! I guess you could say we are kind of stalkers...

My favorite part of the entrance is the double waterfall. Amazing!

I love these trees. I have no idea what they are, but they're so pretty.




 This is the lot we want...I'm sure it will still be available 20 years from now! Ha!

These houses have amazing landscaping. You can tell that they put a lot of effort into making it look natural so that it blends in with the surroundings.


This picture does not do this house justice at all! It's located on a corner lot and has a small guest house built across the driveway. It's very private. I love the way they positioned the house on the lot. Plus, it has a water feature, but you can't see it driving by.

 This house has a cottage feel. I really like the front door.

 This one is situated further back away from the road. It's extremely private with all the trees. I think this one is my favorite!

These houses are so much bigger and prettier in person! I would love to build a house here someday! 
It's fun to dream, right?!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment