Featured

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Photography Class

I recently took a photography class that I purchased off groupon.com.  The class was supposed to teach us how to take better pictures of kids, however, the instructor didn't even really talk much about photographing kids at all.  The main lesson of the class was how to better use your camera by using it on the manual setting.  I hadn't really taught myself much about that yet, so the class was extremely helpful in that aspect. But I'm glad I only paid $50 instead of $200, because it wasn't worth $200!  Here are just a few of the pictures I've taken since learning how to use the manual setting:








I'm really excited that I'm learning so much and loving all the great pictures I'm able to take now!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment