Featured

Friday, February 3, 2012

Hello Chevron!

I've been thinking about making over my blog design, so I decided to start by switching up the background to chevron!! Isn't it fun?! I adore it! It's from tinysea.net.


I love chevron so much! It's a good thing I don't have a bunch of money laying around or I would probably have my entire house and wardrobe done with chevron prints...well maybe not entirely. I've always loved stripes. If you look in my closet, I would guess that half of my shirts are striped, so it's no surprise that I think chevron in the cats pajamas.

Anyway, I hope you like it too and hopefully I'll find some time to redo the header soon.

P.S. I didn't finish that art project for Harper's room yet because it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, so I need to rework some things. I was so bummed. I'm hoping to finish it this weekend though, so I'll post it then!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment