Featured

Friday, February 24, 2012

Mini Books-Yay or Nay?

Now that I'm back at the whole scrapbooking thing I've even been considering putting together a mini book when we go on our 5 year anniversary trip. We're still trying to decide where to go. We've considered San Francisco, Seattle, Jackson Hole and a few other places. Anyway, I digress, when I was at Archiver's a few weeks ago, I saw the new Amy Tangerine mini books by American Crafts. She has one called Off The Map that I'm loving! I think it would be kinda fun to get all the supply to take with me and add things as we go.



I just think this stuff is so cute and fun! Plus, I've never done a scrapbook on the go, but think I would like it. And anything I don't add to this book I would add to our Project Life book later.

I don't really have to think about it for a while though because our trip isn't until August, but I'm all about planning ahead! Especially when planning ahead involves buying lots of new scrapbooking supplies!

Has anyone else ever done a mini book? And if so, how do you store them later? I've never done one because I don't really know what to do with them later.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment