2. This is my new favorite combination for my morning coffee. I love chocolate and caramel together! I'm drinking some right now!
3. I haven't been on the computer much this week because the weather here has been amazing! It totally feels like Spring, so it will be extremely disappointing when Winter finally decides to make an appearance.
Anyway, I've been playing outside with the kids every day. It's been awesome! I took them to the park on Tuesday and it was the very first time Harper got to ride the swings! She loved it so much! She was smiling and giggling the entire time! Hudson has tons of fun too!
4. We have a few projects finally happening here with the house. It's hard to do much when your husband loses his job for 9 months and there is absolutely NO extra money to spend, but we're finally getting back on our feet and playing catch up, including getting to the nursery. I think I found the perfect shade of gray to paint the room and will be working on that and the curtains this weekend. I can't wait til it's all finished!
5. I'm also working on a list of all the recipes I've made from pins on Pinterest and plan to rate them in case you want to give some a try. Some have been good, some not so much...
6. So far, I'm loving the One Little Word class and just the concept in general. My word, nourish, has been playing a huge role in my life so far already. I know I still have 11 months to go, but I have a good feeling that it will only become more powerful with time. Love that!
7. If anyone has any brilliant parenting advice on how to deal with toddlers and tantrums, I would love to hear it! We've been dealing with A LOT lately and it is exhausting!
8. I finally ordered my Project Life binder and kit last night. I've been waiting for the page protectors to restock, but I couldn't wait anymore! I at least want to get started on my journaling before I get too far behind. I'm actually still playing catch up with last year's book. Plus I plan to add more of my own flair to this year's book.
9. I took a knitting class (did I already tell you that?), but it's possible that I've already forgotten everything I learned. Sigh.
10. The hubby and I need to start planning our anniversary trip for August. We originally wanted to go to Alaska, but I don't think we'll have the funds for that this year. Any other suggestions for a romantic getaway?? What about San Francisco? I really need a vacation!!