Featured

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Embarrassing Project

So we've lived in our house for almost 4 years and although we bought it knowing we had some work to do, I wasn't expecting some things to take this long.  But I guess that's what happens when life gets in the way!!  Anyway, a couple weeks ago, I finally got around to painting the guest bedroom ceiling.  It was so disgustingly dirty.  I'm embarrassed that we lived with it like that for as long as we did.  However, with a new baby on the way who will be taking over the room, it had to be done.  Don't worry I used Fresh Aire paint and made sure the room was extremely ventilated.  Not to mention the fact that it's a really small room, so it only took about 30 minutes from start to finish, with a few little breaks in the middle.  Here are some pictures.  Exciting, I know.  But it had to be done.

Here is a shot of the dirtiest spot.  Sick.  Please don't tell anyone.

And here you can see the difference between the new paint and old.

Here it is after I finished.  It looks sooooo much fresher in there and soon the walls will be painted a new color...as soon as we find out what we're having!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment