Featured

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year, A New Calendar

Last year we made a calendar to hang on our fridge and I was going to make a new one this year until I stumbled upon this beautiful FREE printable calendar from SWITCHEROOm.  So, I started following her blog and she emailed the file to me.  I printed it and hung it on my fridge using Command removable hooks.  I just LOVE it!


Here is a closer look.  Isn't it pretty?!

You should definitely go over and check out her awesome blog!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I got my calendar yesterday! Love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I love sharing free stuff...especially when it is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is too cute! Thanks for posting a picture of my calendar being used.

    and congratulations on June 18th's event! :)

    I'll post this in my blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete