Featured

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project Incomplete

Well, I didn't get to make my Valentine heart wreath this past weekend.  I made the trip to JoAnn Fabric to pick up the supplies and they were still all out of the styrofoam heart wreath!  I was so bummed and didn't feel much like driving all over town in search of one.  So, unless they get the heart in this week, I may have to wait until next year to make one.

Even though I didn't get to make my wreath, I did get to spend Saturday afternoon at the spa getting a 60 min. massage, 30 min. facial, mani and pedi!  My sweet hubby had given me a gift certificate for my birthday last March and I just got around to finally using it!!  It was wonderful!  I wish it was something I could afford to do more often!  So, if you live in the Omaha area, check out Urbane Salon and Day Spa down in the Old Market.

 (salon image can be found here)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment