Featured

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Few Favorites

It's been so cold and snowy here that we haven't gotten out of the house much so far this week.  So, I thought I would share a few of my favorite things with you just for fun!  Maybe you love some of them too or have other suggestions for new things I might like as well!  I'd love to hear from you!  Here we go:

This is my very favorite show on TV right now.  I laugh so hard at every episode that I had to have it on dvd so I could watch them over and over again!

 After the freshly washed smell has worn off our sheets I love to add a little of this linen spray from Bath and Body Works.  I've been buying it for years!

My sweet hubby got this foot spa for me for Valentine's day last year and it really is soooo relaxing.  I add  some special foot soak solution and it makes my tired feet feel rested.

 I got this great purse from my mom for Christmas.  I actually picked it out at New York & Company while we were shopping before Christmas and she ended up getting a great deal on it.  I love the color and it's nice and big, which is perfect for hauling around lots of baby essentials! 
(I hate spending a lot of money on purses because I get sick of them so fast and think I need a new one every few months!)

 I LOVE all things Oprah.  I know, some people love her and some people don't, but I DO!  And I really love these books that are a compilation of O magazine's best articles.  She always makes me feel inspired!

There are so many other things I could add to this list, but I'll stop for now, and work on putting together a list of my favorite must haves for spring in a couple months.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment