Featured

Friday, January 21, 2011

Weekend Project: Heart Wreath

I saw this adorable and easy to make heart wreath here at eighteen 25 and plan on making one for myself this weekend.  I love the red, but may have to pick a different color if I want to hang it on our front door because the door is red or I maybe I can find a cute place to hang it in the living room. 


I'm also going to try and con my hubby into painting our son's bedroom ceiling and the crown molding.  His room isn't as bad as the rest of the house, but probably hasn't been painted since 1963 when the house was built!!

This is what it looks like outside here today.  You can't tell in the picture, but it's snowing again!  And it's supposed to snow more this weekend. 
Spring where are you?!  Please hurry and get here fast!!

Here is where I'm linking up today:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment