Featured

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Project Life Love

I mentioned before that my husband got me a Project Life kit for my birthday.  I had a pretty good feeling that I would like it considering I'd been scrapbooking for over 15 years, but I more than like it...I L-O-V-E it.  I'm already starting to work on my March pages, so I'm almost caught up on the year!  It's that easy.  I thought I would share some progress pics with you, in case you're curious.

Here is the cover.  I have the Amber edition, but she also has the Turquoise edition.

This is the front page, which you can adjust any way you want.

 Here is one of my January pages.  All I do is insert the photos and then write out the journaling cards.  I never really journaled (is that even a word?) in my scrapbooks.  I always just added lots of photos and tons of embellishments, and without the journaling I find that I don't remember a lot about the events now that I look back.  The journaling is fun and really gets me thinking.

 Here is another page.  This is when we went to the circus.  (Sorry about the flash)

I'm enjoying doing this so much that I just wanted to share it with you guys.  I'm so excited to be back in the scrapbooking state of mind again!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment