Featured

Monday, April 11, 2011

A Little Peek

This weekend is my little guy's 2nd birthday party, so I've been very busy trying to get things ready.  As I mentioned here, I'm designing all the party decoration myself...along with a little help from my hubby, using clipart that I purchased from here.  I started with the invitations and am totally in l-o-v-e with how they turned out!  I'm so happy that we decided on a barnyard/farm theme and can't wait to see how it all comes together on Saturday.  (I'm even making a cow cake myself, so you'll want to come back to see how that turns out!)  Anyway, I thought I would give you all a little peek at the invitation.  


Have any of you thrown a barnyard party?  If so, or if you have any genius ideas, I would love to hear about them!  I'm always looking for inspiration!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment