Featured

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Five Favorites

I'm not finished with my Pinterest Challenge project yet (big surprise), so I thought I would post a few of my favorite things at the moment.

1. Midwest Living Magazine
It's the November/December 2012 issue in case you want to pick one up for yourself. It's filled with all things holidays and I'm loving it! I actually need to get started on my pages for December Daily, so I was looking for a little holiday inspiration to get me in the mood.


2. Our new family photo
We finally had a professional family photo taken by a photographer named Danny Bligh, who also happens to be an old friend from my high school days. He's pretty selective about his projects, but I think my cute kiddos had a little influence on his decision. I couldn't be happier with the outcome! It's actually our first "real" family photo of all four of us. Please don't tell anyone that. How embarrassing. Thanks Danny!

3. The Dreaming Tree Wine
Jeremy and I bought a bottle of the Cabernet and really enjoyed it! I think it's my new favorite for the holiday season! And not only is it good wine, but it's also made by Dave Matthews (along with some other guy), one of my favorite musicians.



4. My (Almost) Completed Summer Mini Book
It's an Elise Cripe mini book that I bought to document our trip to Big Sur. I'm loving how it's all coming together. I'll be sure to post about it when it's completely done. I still have some journaling and embellishments to add. Here is the link to her shop if you are interested in making your own summer mini book. She will also be adding holiday mini books soon too. I've seen a sneak peak on Instagram and they look pretty rad!


5. The Walking Dead
I seriously am obsessed with this show. I'm constantly telling everyone I know how awesome it is. I need to get out more...but in my defense, it is awesome. We started watching it on Netflix last Spring, finished the the first season in less than a week. We were hooked.


I'm hoping to be done with my Pinterest project before the end of the week. Fingers Crossed!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment