Featured

Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Kind of Spooky In Here

I finished getting all of our Halloween decorations up this weekend. This year I decided to go glittery with my decorations. I already had a glittery skull, so I picked up some glittery spiders and an owl. I like the idea of collecting decorations over time, mixing and matching, so I'm still working on my collection. Here is a little photo tour of our decorations.

I got this awesome barn door at Junk Stock here in Omaha over the summer and finally just got it hung up in our living room. I love the way it looks with the spider web! And I can't wait to decorate it for Christmas!!




As I've mentioned before, we don't have a fireplace, so no matel for me to decorate. Hopefully in our next house! I do always try to decorate these shelves that hang above our tv. This is what I did this year so far. I'd like to add a few more glittery items though.



These cool votives were a gift from my mom a few years ago. I'm pretty certain they came from Kirkland's.


This owl came from the dollar section of Target, but I think it was $2.50, not $1.00. I wish I would have bought 2 of them and now they're gone. Bummer.

That's pretty much all of the decorating inside. I put up some orange and purple lights outside, some pumpkins and a couple of cute Halloween signs. I still want to make a wreath for the front door at some point, but I may just settle for a Fall wreath instead of a Halloween wreath.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment