Featured

Friday, August 20, 2010

5 Fall Favorites

I thought it would be fun to share a list of the 5 things I love for the fall season, given that it's just around the corner. 

        1.
Of course fall=football and I LOVE college football especially my Nebraska Cornhuskers!  I always buy at least one new Husker shirt before the season starts.  I think I'm getting this one for the first game.
(photo courtesy of huskerhounds.com)

         2.
I adore the smell of pumpkin candles.  Nothing says fall to me more than that warm pumpkin pie scent filling my house!  So cozy!  I burn them all fall.
(photo courtesy of yankeecandle.com)

         3
My trusty crock pot.  I use it to cook so much more often in the fall and winter.  I'm always looking for new recipes to try, so if you have any good ones, please send them my way!

         4
Ghost Hunters (a.k.a. TAPS) on the Syfy channel.  My hubby and I have been obsessed with this show for a few years now.  It's back for a new season starting Wednesday at 8:00.  It's the only ghost show that I take seriously.  They are real professionals and find some of the best (scariest) evidence!  Oh, and they always do a live show on Halloween night.
(photo courtesy of syfy.com)


               5
I can live without my Burt's Bees lip balm.  I swear that I'm addicted!  It's the best lip balm I've ever used.

So there you have it.  I'm sure I could've made this a list of 10 or more things that I can't live without in the fall, but I don't want to bore you too much!  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment