Featured

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bringing In Some Green...and White

We were on vacation this past week and made a trip to IKEA where I picked up some cute little plants to bring some green into our home.  Unfortunately, I don't have a very green thumb (I'm working on it though!), but I thought I'd take a chance with some succulents.  I always hear how easy they are to take care of, meaning that they're super low maintenance, which seems like a great way to start.

The shiny new white pots are the best part at just $1.99 a piece!  I adore these pots from IKEA and have wanted some for a long time and now I finally have some of my own.  I can't wait to find the perfect spot to put them all! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi - new to your blog, and loving your DIY projects. Reading back to some old posts, and just wanted to mention that I love these IKEA planters too! I have one on my kitchen counter for my cooking/baking utensils!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete