Featured

Friday, August 27, 2010

Welcome

Hi!  Welcome to Home Inspired Bliss.  If you've never visited my blog before it's probably because it's still a fairly new blog.  I've had a family blog for over two years and finally decided that my family probably didn't want to here about and see all my DIY and crafting projects.  All they really want to see is our little man, Hudson, so I started this blog to share my projects and ideas.  So far it's been fun and I hope to have more followers to share even more ideas with, so if you like what you see please follow along and if not, thanks for stopping by!  Happy Friday!
Me with my little man, Hudson

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being a part of our first ever Sassy Friday Party! It is so fun to see everyone's amazing blogs! Sorry, I just found out that my button wasn't working right. So, I've created a new button and you can come over and grab that one instead! :) Have a wonderful weekend and.... DON'T FORGET to sign up for the giveaway if you haven't signed up yet! xoxo

    Marni @ Sassy Sites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from Sassy sites. I haven't been blogging for long either but started my craft blog because my family blog was getting taken over! Sound familiar?! I'm your newest follower. Come see what I am working on at Holy Craft. http://www.holy-craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete