Featured

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Show & Tell: Family Farm

Today I wanted to show you a beautiful picture of a farm that hangs in my kitchen.  Now, my decor is no where near being country in style (not that there is anything wrong with country, that's just not my style), but the picture fits in perfectly.  It's actually a photo of my great grandparents farm outside of of Fort Dodge, IA.  They haven't lived on the farm for years, but this photo means so much to my family because it reminds us of our history.  I had wanted a copy of the photo forever and then finally my mom gave me a copy for Christmas 2 years ago.  I've had so many compliments on the photo and even more when they find out where it came from.  A little piece of history hanging on my wall is just the perfect artwork for our home.

1 comment:

  1. I am hosting a giveaway over at Sassy Sites. Come on by and join in on the fun! We would love to have you!

    -Marni
    http://sassysites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete