Featured

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Date DIY

Last year I saw a company online that sells framed dates and thought it was a great idea...however, I couldn't afford to buy one from them, so I started searching the Internet looking for numbers to make my own.  That's when I stumbled upon Leo Reynold's photography on Flickr.  He has thousands of amazing, beautiful pictures of numbers and letters.  Now I could make my own!!  I decided to make one displaying the hubby's and my very first date.  We have so many things with our wedding date already that I wanted something different. 
I am so happy with the way it turned out. 
Sorry about the light reflection in the pics!
I even ended up making one for my sister for Christmas last year!  Thanks for the beautiful photography and inspiration Leo!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this idea!! I needed something to give my parents for their 30 year anniversary, and I think this will be in the package! Thanks for sharing!! Have a great day!
    Tasha
    www.dotdotdotthis.blogspot.com
    P.S.
    I am your newest follower!
    P.P.S
    I wish that my parents put the "i" in my name! It makes the name seem so much more elegant!

    ReplyDelete