Featured

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mickey Mouse Road Rally

The Disney Channel hosted a family fun night by showing the new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally full length movie, so I thought it would be fun for Hudson if we had a little party.  I got everything together the week before, then that night we ordered some mini pizzas for dinner and I served up a special dessert.  Here is how our night turned out!

I made a Road Rally banner just for the occasion.  

Here it is close up.  You can't tell in the picture, but the pattern behind Mickey looks like a checkered flag.

On the Disney website they were offering tons of free printables to go along with the movie. 
Love the Disney channel! 

They had this cute license plate so we attached it to his little buggie. 
All of the printouts let you enter your child's name.

The race flags.

A party is never complete without some balloons!  I also found a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse frisbee at the party store for $.50!  So that became the party favor.

Hudson's certificate of completion (also from the website).  I think this is soooo adorable!  I plan on adding it to his scrapbook.

Here are the Mickey Mouse brownies I made for dessert.  I couldn't find a cookie cutter, so I drew a stencil myself and used that to cut the brownies.

We turned them into brownie sundaes.  YUM!

Here's the little man enjoying his movie.

Family time is so important to us and this was the perfect family fun night!  We can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun! Your son is adorable! Love those brownies!

    ReplyDelete