Featured

Friday, September 10, 2010

A Short, Not So Productive Week

Since this was a short week it seemed to fly by and I've been battling terrible allergies and some neck/head pain, so it hasn't been a very productive week around here.  I have a few projects that I've started and hope to finish this weekend.  I did however manage to make a happy birthday banner for my best friend's baby boy's party this weekend.  Here is how it turned out:


I'm loving the bright polka dots!

I also picked up my BH&G Halloween Edition today and can't wait to read it this afternoon when the little man is napping.  It's a chilly, rainy day here, so curling up on the couch under a blanket with my new magazine sounds wonderful!


My parents are coming to visit us this weekend and bringing me a dresser to redo for our master bedroom.  The hubby and I need to figure out what we want it to look like and then it'll be time to work!

So, as you can see, we have lots going on over here to accomplish this weekend.  I hope I actually get some things done!  I hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Marni! I love your site! It's great to see so many creative people sharing their great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute banner! I like the paper (fabric?) you chose!

    Visiting from New Friend Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here (late) for the Friday blog hops! Great blog! Your newest follower. Hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

    xo Erin
    droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete